Player Complaint: Roma:4395

Concerns and complaints about other players go here.

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

ASSORTEDBEADS

Player Complaint: Roma:4395

Post by ASSORTEDBEADS »

I think Roma (Who plays Montague Williams) needs to have his behaviour (specifically his behaviour as an antagonist) scrutinized.

While this is not an unbiased opinion, in my experience he continues to toe the line between gameplay which considers other people who are playing as well, and gameplay where he considers himself the only person that matters.

In my experience Roma plays as an antagonist by shooting, then retreating to where he has laid traps for people that follow.
This isn't an issue, antagonists are in the game for a reason.

The issue is that he seems unable to consider the fact that a round can just exist without him starting shit.

In the most recent round I spent over an hour trying to save a trapped miner that was in distress, as I was a NT acolyte and they had a cruciform.
I returned to the station to hear Roma demanding we return his comrades body or get assaulted by himself and another antagonist.
After checking the church and confirming we didn't have his body, I said so on the radio.
Minutes later he launches a raid on the church, breaking in to blow up the eye, then picking off the members and breaching rooms to shoot everyone inside.
His justification for this was "that we had his friends body." The body in question was no where in the church, the body in question was in possession of the FO, and when it was brought to Roma he continued firing on the church anyway till it was brought to his attention, then withdrew leaving only a wounded agrolyte and dead bodies everywhere.

From what I've observed and experienced, this is how an antagonist round with Roma always goes as NT.
The eye is always blown up, the church is always targeted for some flimsy reason or the other, and as a result the population of players that play it simply don't play it any more. I myself hadn't played NT in months and his behaviour hasn't changed since the last time I did.

It's tiring to see someone hop onto a round and either have to plan your entire round interaction around the fact that at some point they will roll antagonist and start causing trouble.
It's tiring to know that if you ignore them you might just get shot anyway because "some members of your department attacked me so it's fine that Im bombing you."

I've seem other players that frequent other departments also annoyed with how he acts. I've heard that he's "better than before" and "has been talked to" but honestly, if you keep playing like a shitter then what does it matter if "you've been talked to."

Maybe that's how he gets his own fun, by putting other people as movie props in his one man show and toeing the line. But it doesnt take rocket science to think "oh the way I play annoys people perhaps I should tone it down."

Roma doesn't care, and he will continue not to care until he's handled or the people who are sick of the way he acts simply move on to greener pastures.

At this point I don't even know what I want to be done with his situation, but I'm tired of playing a game to relax and enjoy myself only to get dragged into his bullshit 9/10 times.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Re: Player Complaint: Roma:4395

Post by Gray »

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... on_pt2.mp4

The latter half of the round from Montague's perspective. I'll reply to this sometime monday.

Feel free to discuss this in the mean time. Anyone is welcome to pitch in their opinion or any facts that they might have.
Roma

Post by Roma »

ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:19 am I returned to the station
He is insane, case closed.
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:19 am While this is not an unbiased opinion
Definitely, check the attached footage of the round/conflict from my point of view.
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:19 am In my experience Roma plays as an antagonist by shooting, then retreating to where he has laid traps for people that follow.
The only traps i placed this round were mousetraps...... and bar of soap to cover my retreat.
While i did shoot some people through walls this round: none to death (afaik) or even a knockout (didnt see any). These were contract targets or were near contract target(s) whom i wanted to start moving so i could spot them and follow.
Most importantly and why i am mentioning it, i was careful when doing that so no one spotted me during and thus no one "followed" me after that in the first place.
So your "experience", yeah.
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:19 am The issue is that he seems unable to consider the fact that a round can just exist without him starting shit.
Antags are there to "start shit" tho?
Anyway, i was following contracts most of that round. Even warned every character that was on the contract list with an "unknown message" thing for 1 tc.
Shot a couple of people through walls (no witnesses) for purposes of luring nearby contract target(s), none i killed that way that i know.
Boo someone got hit with some damage which can be healed off, some content for medbay i guess

Killed an AI after i found out it was malf tho.
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:19 am I returned to the station to hear Roma demanding we return his comrades body or get assaulted by himself and another antagonist.
After checking the church and confirming we didn't have his body, I said so on the radio.
Minutes later he launches a raid on the church, breaking in to blow up the eye, then picking off the members and breaching rooms to shoot everyone inside.
His justification for this was "that we had his friends body." The body in question was no where in the church, the body in question was in possession of the FO, and when it was brought to Roma he continued firing on the church anyway till it was brought to his attention, then withdrew leaving only a wounded agrolyte and dead bodies everywhere.
Timestamp: 07:53
Exact quote of the message i sent via uplink service thingy:
"NT, you return bell or feel the wrath of contractor syndicate"
(do not confuse with THE syndicate)

Anyhow, 10 seconds later i hear the NT who snatched Bell (other contractor who backed me up that round), i hear that NT stammer that he killed Bell, thats why attack happened and i c4ed the eye in retaliation.

Btw i missed your claims on radio, but not like you were in position to return him as per request right?

Anyway would you expect anyone in my position/circumstances to believe what you said, after other NT in their own comms confirmed to killing the person we were requesting?
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:19 am Minutes later he launches a raid on the church, breaking in to blow up the eye, then picking off the members and breaching rooms to shoot everyone inside.
How interesting that you leave out such important details like:
1) I wasnt alone
2) Other contractor was leading the attack inside the church and was the main source of damage - easily visible on the video
3)Picking off members? One of them rushed after me into maint, all the way i was retreating till i ran into other contractor who backed me up and we disposed of this and another churchie who rushed in after the first one.

Whats your character in that round by the way? This will show others how much extra bullshit your post may contain as you wouldnt have the info to know what actually happened. Like with the "picking off" statement.

ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:19 am From what I've observed and experienced, this is how an antagonist round with Roma always goes as NT.
The eye is always blown up, the church is always targeted for some flimsy reason or the other, and as a result the population of players that play it simply don't play it any more. I myself hadn't played NT in months and his behaviour hasn't changed since the last time I did.
Are you a compulsive lier or something?
You realise admins can verify this bullshit statement with logs/stats? By checking how many times i was contractor/carrion as these get access to c4 and divide it by number of times i placed C4 onto the NT eye.
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:19 am It's tiring to see someone hop onto a round and either have to plan your entire round interaction around the fact that at some point they will roll antagonist and start causing trouble.
Woah antagonists cause trouble? Who would have thought...
Also, typical NT validhunter behaviour, feels compelled to validhunt, your choice, but why you complain when its your choice to get yourself involved in the conflict?

Timestamp for example: 07:27
NT guy didnt involve himself into attacking me further, i passed by him and let him be there.
You could try that thing too. I said this a lot before, generally i dont kill players who are NOT directly involving themselves into conflict with me and are not antagonist goals (contracts/mandates), in case of latter i usually try to give them some warning.
Btw most of those who do involve themselves in conflict with me and do end up getting killed, those are the ones who keep chasing me while i am trying to retreat, some NTs this round, thus its either them or me as they tend to not stop or retreat, till either of us dies.
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:19 am It's tiring to know that if you ignore them you might just get shot anyway because "some members of your department attacked me so it's fine that Im bombing you."
Again (more bullshit), contradicts whats on the footage.
Even left alive the nt who stopped fighting, didnt mess with guy who was being cloned and let this surviving NT know where the other NT bodies were and told them to get them = obvious sign i was not gonna mess with their revival?
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:19 am At this point I don't even know what I want to be done with his situation, but I'm tired of playing a game to relax and enjoy myself only to get dragged into his bullshit 9/10 times.
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:19 am Maybe that's how he gets his own fun, by putting other people as movie props in his one man show and toeing the line.
Timestamp: 04:38
You can see me uncuffing the IH hostage (implant target) and letting him go with his radio, instead of disposing of this threat, then he decided to attack other contractor and got shot by him and even after that i tried getting him out of maint.

Timestamp: 05:45
FO briefly gets into the fight, then stops fighting and talks, i do the same and we go our ways.
UH OH doesnt look like the picture you are painting with your bullshit.
As if i did exactly what i was saying i am doing, someone does not try or go out of their way to valid me, i dont kill them either.

Timestamp: 07:28
Right after the fight, this NT guy is not attacking me and is helping the hostage victim i let go, so i go on my way, risking to be shot in the back.

Earlier i also broke out 2 prisoners held by ih, well broke their cell hatches and gave them a choice of escaping.

Its not in the vid because nothing was happening in that part (besides me killing malf AI and trying to go for some contracts - no one else died from that iirc)
Anyway i was asked to upload the footage of NT conflict and i even included more of what lead up to it and after it, right till the round end
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:19 am I think Roma (Who plays Montague Williams) needs to have his behaviour (specifically his behaviour as an antagonist) scrutinized.
I think bullshitters who make shit like this up need to have their behaviour scrutinised.
KIROV

Post by KIROV »

From what I can see from the video, NT does attack Montague, and takes John with them.

Naturally, Montague wants to get his comrade's body asap, before NT dissolves it in biomatter and while it's fit for reanimation.
Or to avenge him at least.

Then he leaves one cultist alive, so they can revive everyone else.
That seems benevolent, especially since NT 100% will not let it go.

That said, I understand why someone could be upset by Montague.
Nothing personal, but you roll a contractor most of the rounds, if not every single one (so it feels), know very well how to win in combat on Eris and doing it all the time.
Contractors teaming up just creates significant power imbalance (they get a lot of powerful gear, with justification that it's a solo antagonist that goes against entire crew) that leaves "lawful", but divided and not powergaming factions little to no chance, very consistenly.

None of that is Roma's fault though.
ASSORTEDBEADS

Post by ASSORTEDBEADS »

The only traps i placed this round were mousetraps...... and bar of soap to cover my retreat.
While i did shoot some people through walls this round: none to death (afaik) or even a knockout (didnt see any). These were contract targets or were near contract target(s) whom i wanted to start moving so i could spot them and follow.
Most importantly and why i am mentioning it, i was careful when doing that so no one spotted me during and thus no one "followed" me after that in the first place.
So your "experience", yeah.
You realize that experience goes past a single round correct? Of course you do, but you insist on arguing and limiting it to this round out of bad faith.
Antags are there to "start shit" tho?
Anyway, i was following contracts most of that round. Even warned every character that was on the contract list with an "unknown message" thing for 1 tc.
Shot a couple of people through walls (no witnesses) for purposes of luring nearby contract target(s), none i killed that way that i know.
Boo someone got hit with some damage which can be healed off, some content for medbay i guess
The antagonists tooltips specifically say you should consider other users even while going after your objectives. You fail to do this 8/10 times
Btw i missed your claims on radio, but not like you were in position to return him as per request right?

Anyway would you expect anyone in my position/circumstances to believe what you said, after other NT in their own comms confirmed to killing the person we were requesting?
If someone stated that they killed him in our comms that would mean that assumed the comms were uncompromised.
If they assumed the comms were uncompromised why wouldn't they follow up with a "bringing his body to be melted" or something along those lines, if they truly had his body.

You could have spent a minimal amount of effort to confirm his body was actually in NT. Bought thermals to see if you could see his body through the walls.
But no, you jumped to murder like you always do.

C4ing the eye in retaliation is also incredibly stupid. Your aim was to get Bell's body so you blew up the eye? Very in line with your goals obviously.
How interesting that you leave out such important details like:
1) I wasnt alone
2) Other contractor was leading the attack inside the church and was the main source of damage - easily visible on the video
3)Picking off members? One of them rushed after me into maint, all the way i was retreating till i ran into other contractor who backed me up and we disposed of this and another churchie who rushed in after the first one.

Whats your character in that round by the way? This will show others how much extra bullshit your post may contain as you wouldnt have the info to know what actually happened. Like with the "picking off" statement.
You posted a video that showed the round already. I don't have to specify the presence of other contractors when that was in the video.

The other contractor leader means nothing, you sent the message and kick started the conflict by that.

Are you a compulsive lier or something?
You realise admins can verify this bullshit statement with logs/stats? By checking how many times i was contractor/carrion as these get access to c4 and divide it by number of times i placed C4 onto the NT eye.
Then let them verify it? More often than not you've blown up the eye or contributed to blowing it up. But nice specification on "number of times I placed C4 onto the NT eye"
Woah antagonists cause trouble? Who would have thought...
Also, typical NT validhunter behaviour, feels compelled to validhunt, your choice, but why you complain when its your choice to get yourself involved in the conflict?
Someone attacking my faction and me trying to help said faction isnt valid hunting, but nice strawmanning.
NT guy didnt involve himself into attacking me further, i passed by him and let him be there.
You could try that thing too. I said this a lot before, generally i dont kill players who are NOT directly involving themselves into conflict with me and are not antagonist goals (contracts/mandates), in case of latter i usually try to give them some warning.
Btw most of those who do involve themselves in conflict with me and do end up getting killed, those are the ones who keep chasing me while i am trying to retreat, some NTs this round, thus its either them or me as they tend to not stop or retreat, till either of us dies.
The NT guy you left alive was a new player which was clear from his behaviour, and I'm certain that's the only reason you left him alive after realizing he was clueless.
The video shows you dumping several bullets into him before hand on breaching the room, even when he wasnt hostile.
Again (more bullshit), contradicts whats on the footage.
Even left alive the nt who stopped fighting, didnt mess with guy who was being cloned and let this surviving NT know where the other NT bodies were and told them to get them = obvious sign i was not gonna mess with their revival?
See above.
You can see me uncuffing the IH hostage (implant target) and letting him go with his radio, instead of disposing of this threat, then he decided to attack other contractor and got shot by him and even after that i tried getting him out of maint.
This verus the multiple times you've cleared IH to the last man? A single whim action doesn't mean you're innocent.

[/quote]
I think bullshitters who make shit like this up need to have their behaviour scrutinised.
[/quote]

By all means let the admins scrutinize both of us then. My actions are in line with the spirit of the game 9/10 times, compared to the bullshit you pull constantly.
ASSORTEDBEADS

Post by ASSORTEDBEADS »

Naturally, Montague wants to get his comrade's body asap, before NT dissolves it in biomatter and while it's fit for reanimation.
Or to avenge him at least.

Then he leaves one cultist alive, so they can revive everyone else.
That seems benevolent, especially since NT 100% will not let it go.

That said, I understand why someone could be upset by Montague.
Nothing personal, but you roll a contractor most of the rounds, if not every single one (so it feels), know very well how to win in combat on Eris and doing it all the time.
Contractors teaming up just creates significant power imbalance (they get a lot of powerful gear, with justification that it's a solo antagonist that goes against entire crew) that leaves "lawful", but divided and not powergaming factions little to no chance, very consistenly.

None of that is Roma's fault though.
He left someone alive because it was near the end of the round, it was an empty gesture at best.
The time of being revived compared to the time it would take to go after him (if people were even inclined to do so) are vastly different.

I would go as far as to say that he teams up purely to have the cause for "revenge" as an antagonist most times.
Montague mentions checking admin logs, I'm sure that can be checked in some way.

As for not being his fault that is entirely giving him too much credit. You can be an antagonist and still play in a way that doesn't alienate the rest of the crew.

As for valid hunting, while I personally ignore most antagonists doing things the fact is that they never leave it at that.
Antagonists will hide under the blanket of "I'm just chasing my target" to pick off the most dangerous targets (usually IH or NT) and then once there isnt anyone else and they're bored, they move onto the crew.

It's happened with Montague as a carrion, it's happened as an excel, it's happened as a contractor.
I doubt at least 3 people in the discord wouldn't be able to testify as much.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

After reviewing the footage and your complaints, I will say this. Years ago, Roma broke almost all of our murderboning and antag rules in place. But throughout the rules he has been warned and he has been taught what is okay and what is not okay.

Montague has been playing by our antag rules for the past two years. He will not be punished unless we change them. The only difference between Montague and other players is that he's better at the game.

Now. We will actually be changing our rules after reviewing this video. We haven't settled down on the details yet but what I can reveal is our concern. We will be scrutinizing players' decision to antagonize a whole department just because one member of that department initiated a conflict with them.

Additionally, we will be looking into players destroying a faction's major relic/artifact without having a proper reason to do so. This would be the Eye/Cloner for NT. Importer/Exporter for Guild. R&D Servers for MoeSci, etc..

So to wrap up. We do not find Roma/Montague's antagonist play style problematic. However, we always want to minimize people being killed for /just existing/. Factions being pulled into one person's conflict is an issue, and it's not something we want to encourage any further. Any of our rule amendments or additions will be focusing that conflicts stay between two people unless others involve themselves.

If we are discussing the round in question, my only problem with Roma's actions would be blowing up the Eye and antagonizing all of NT just because of one person, but he had made the assumption that the whole department was after him. Our new rules will ask players to confirm this before pulling off huge raids.

If we are discussing Roma's overarching actions, I cannot say I am always watching him. However, most of the complaints I've received about Roma are few and far in between mixed in with praise for his skill. As I said before, he started off with a lot of notes and a lot of warnings from me personally about his playstyle and he's done nothing but improve.

The reason he baits people into maintenance is because that's the best way to separate your enemies from bystanders.

I recommended it.

The reason he lays traps and always uses different tools to robust people is because it's fun.

I told him to do that instead of just gunning people down.

Roma's current playstyle is littered with advice I've given him years ago. It's filled with inspiration from my words to him. Does he sometimes take steps too far and antagonize people by being an asshole? Yes. But I hope you won't forget that he's playing an antagonist and it's an antagonist's job to antagonize. Antagonists will be assholes sometimes.

I cannot in good conscious chastise Montague for his overarching play style when it's all the advice he's collected from me when he asked me how to play a better antagonist that doesn't break the rules.

In conclusion: Rules will be added/edited some time next week when Moth isn't feeling sick. Montague did take steps a bit too far in the round by antagonizing a whole department while unaware if they were involved or not, and should not have blown up their eye. However, he is justified. Future cases(from when our rules are changed) will be far more scrutinized when it comes to faction antagonization/raiding/sabotaging.

If you want to discuss this further, feel free to use this thread or use the En_eris-discussions channel on discord. I can even make a thread if you promise to be civil about discussing antagonists and their roles on Eris.
Roma

Post by Roma »

ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:27 am You realize that experience goes past a single round correct? Of course you do, but you insist on arguing and limiting it to this round out of bad faith.
You are yet to show anything to backup your statements, some of which i proved to be exaggerated with this footage.
Talk about "bad faith"
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:27 am The antagonists tooltips specifically say you should consider other users even while going after your objectives. You fail to do this 8/10 times
Taking just this footage as a proof of how wrong this statement is:

I didnt kill the hostage - implant contract victim. I let them go and then tried getting them into public area so they can be recovered (after they got shot up by NT and then shot again by other contractor and NT), they did get recovered by some NT guy

Then i stopped shooting at FO when he stopped fighting and spoke to me.

Then i passed by NT member who was treating the hostage i released earlier. Even though according to what you claim, i should have done something to them.

Let the 2 NTs live (one was being cloned) AND told the NT where other NT bodies were.
I didnt destroy the cloner.
As for eye destruction, more on it below
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:27 am If someone stated that they killed him in our comms that would mean that assumed the comms were uncompromised.
If they assumed the comms were uncompromised why wouldn't they follow up with a "bringing his body to be melted" or something along those lines, if they truly had his body.
Why wouldnt someone follow up with.... You serious? They were wounded - stammering. Maybe they were busy tending the wounds. Anyway its a different player and i dont read minds, besides they were THE person whom i witnessed capture and escape with Bell
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:27 am You could have spent a minimal amount of effort to confirm his body was actually in NT. Bought thermals to see if you could see his body through the walls.
I had thermals as you can see on vid, but you gotta keep up the narrative right?
And right, let me scout around huge area that is church without entering it, area that is multi zlvl, while my comrades revive timer is ticking. I would also have to spend time to get the actual body AND then get resus for it afterwards.

Let me run circles around church while all it takes is 1 locker to make body invisible for thermals

Also, it takes how long to melt the body in bio reactor?
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:27 am But no, you jumped to murder like you always do.
Full of shit like always.

1) Didnt jump to murder FO when he stopped fighting
2) Didnt jump to murder the hostage contract target
3) Didnt jump to murder the NT who was helping the said hostage i released
4) Didnt jump to murder 2 more NT guys in church: clone and that other dude who didnt fight
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:27 am C4ing the eye in retaliation is also incredibly stupid. Your aim was to get Bell's body so you blew up the eye? Very in line with your goals obviously.
Again, i warned them about the "wrath", then very soon after me sending the message, i hear confirmation that Bell was killed, from the guy who ran away with him.
The eye destruction:
My IC reason for it (which i stated earlier) is to avenge my comrade who took bullets for me and let me get away from the fight in maint.

Besides its destruction, i considered that it wouldnt really matter as it was at least 2 hours 20 mins into the round as by then NT tends to get most of its stuff, like the crusader armor i spotted earlier.
Most other rounds where i did C4 the eye too, had similar pattern - i did it later in the round where NT usually had their crusader gear. In my view it just adds extra spice to the round and doesnt really impair NT mechanically by that point.

Same goes for other departments, how often you saw me take out RND servers or techno late (maybe once) or guild beacons? Or otherwise deny them their content they revolve around?
Sometimes my shots, breaching in, did damage the RND console, which might result in lost progress IF they did not sync it with servers. But its up to moe to risk not doing that as console is easy to damage by stray bullets, explosion or EMP, same for guild, maybe one console where they order stuff gets damaged in a fight but that doesnt prevent them from ordering stuff in general.
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:27 am You posted a video that showed the round already. I don't have to specify the presence of other contractors when that was in the video.
You left out the important detail in the initial report before the video got posted in the thread. Though part of it i did post in discord earlier.
Also its funny how you dared me to post full footage so i dont "cherry pick" and then still proceed to leave out important details yourself + other bullshit i mentioned above.
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:27 am Then let them verify it? More often than not you've blown up the eye or contributed to blowing it up. But nice specification on "number of times I placed C4 onto the NT eye"
Yes i did it more than once - hence "number of times", over the course of this year or however long it was since eye was added. Duh?

And yes since i mentioned that admins can access logs to disprove this bullshit claim about it "is always blown up" by me.
Which this claim of yours is completely false. Not "every", i am confident that its not even 1/5th of my rounds since eye was added.
And when i did c4 it, it was done generally late in the round.

Burden of proof is on you, dare the admins to do a ratio of my ckey "attaching c4 to the eye" to the number of my antag (contractor/carrion) rounds since it was added.
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:27 am Then let them verify it?
Very funny, because i am the who who suggested to verify it
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:27 am Someone attacking my faction and me trying to help said faction isnt valid hunting, but nice strawmanning.
Got validhunted by NT first, when i grabbed that hostage, they even disregarded the hostage and were shooting through him.
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:27 am The NT guy you left alive was a new player which was clear from his behaviour, and I'm certain that's the only reason you left him alive after realizing he was clueless.
Why did i leave FO alive then? He also stopped fighting and talked, just like this guy.
Why did i left the other NT alive, one who was tending the hostage (after the old medbay fight)

Nice strawman
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:27 am The video shows you dumping several bullets into him before hand on breaching the room, even when he wasnt hostile.
Hello? Who are you trying to bullshit here again? "Dumped several bullets"? Are you hoping that other people will not watch the video?

Timestamp of church assault: 13:35
I attempt to shoot him with AMR through the wall(does less damage i think and amr is stock - NOT upgraded), i shoot at him ONCE to wound and prevent/dissuade him from joining the fight right away (otherwise nothing stops him from doing this) and it does NOT even seem to hit him.

I shot at him once through a wall and MISSED, i didnt shoot at him after that because he wasnt fighting.
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:27 am This verus the multiple times you've cleared IH to the last man? A single whim action doesn't mean you're innocent.
Literal validhunting department that might leave you no choice to not kill them, which is bound to happen over lots of rounds i had over the years.

Though i dont kill SSD people (sometimes if they are contract) or those who dont seem to pose a threat, including IH especially after IH numbers get reduced, so again "clearing IH to the last one is a stretch", at least regarding majority of my rounds
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:27 am By all means let the admins scrutinize both of us then. My actions are in line with the spirit of the game 9/10 times, compared to the bullshit you pull constantly.
You still didnt answer who was your character in that round.
Last edited by Roma on Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
Roma

Post by Roma »

ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:34 am He left someone alive because it was near the end of the round, it was an empty gesture at best.
Whats your issue with me blowing up eye near the end of the round then?

And as i mentioned in the reply above
I left FO alive when he stopped fighting
I left the hostage alive
I left alone the NT member who was treating the hostage, right after i had a fight with NT in the old med maint

Doesnt seem to tie into your narrative
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:34 am I would go as far as to say that he teams up purely to have the cause for "revenge" as an antagonist most times.
Montague mentions checking admin logs, I'm sure that can be checked in some way.
Talk about strawmans
Ok, how do you suggest this to be checked?
The c4 vs eye thing just takes "math" (besides tedium of pulling logs). By taking number of rounds i was antag vs number of times i C4ed the eye.

Even if they pulled logs and somehow combed through them for every time i teamed up with someone, then what? Interrogate me for details and my reasoning in rounds that happened weeks and months ago?

What a load of bullshit as usual
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:34 am As for not being his fault that is entirely giving him too much credit. You can be an antagonist and still play in a way that doesn't alienate the rest of the crew.
Another one of these claims
So do i team up or "alienate" people?
Want me to let validhunty departments like IH and NT to end my rounds so they dont feel alienated?
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:34 am Antagonists will hide under the blanket of "I'm just chasing my target" to pick off the most dangerous targets (usually IH or NT) and then once there isnt anyone else and they're bored, they move onto the crew.
When i do "move onto the crew", whatever that means? As in non round ending (for them) shenanigans or murderbone?
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:34 am It's happened with Montague as a carrion, it's happened as an excel, it's happened as a contractor.
"It's" being what?
Go on, grab round ID/date and report when it happens, i will also grab my footage again.
More bullshit claims of yours that get disproven, will out you sooner or later.
ASSORTEDBEADS wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:34 am I doubt at least 3 people in the discord wouldn't be able to testify as much.
I also noticed 1-2 salty bullshitters on discord too.
Considering that i played here for a couple of years, it was bound to attract attention of a few of people like you, considering 30-50 different people play regularly. As space station players are some salty motherfuckers, i confirm it myself.

Anyway, with how many times you were wrong in your report on just this one round. Made me sure that you got a grudge against me, a grudge that goes outside of the game, as you try to get me banned with false narrative you come up with.