Ignoring chemist duties Looting an ssd person ignoring ahelps

Type of Ban:

Temporary

Duration of ban(if temp):

2880 minutes

Reason for ban:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... efox13.png
Addressing all my reasons for my 2880 minute ban:
1: looting an ssd person I don't see that in the ruleset anywhere:refer to:https://wiki.cev-eris.com/Rules_ErisEn
2: When you were responding with your ahelps I was not even inside of the game I was playing modern warfare 2 grinding out my levels (SS13 was not even open )
3:ignoring my chemist duties that does not justify anything because I was a carrion.(doing carrion things)
--------------------------------

Why you think you should be unbanned:

My ban is pretty stupid and quite literally unjustified

Last edited by Username0000001 on Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
Firefox13
Project Leader

Re: Overkill Ban

Post by Firefox13 »

Hello, let's go point-by-point:
1. Looting SSD person rule:

2. Not being inside the game when I bwoinked you: I am going to use logs (with sensitive and unrelated details removed, but I can provide raw (again, without sensitive data) logs if you are so inclined sifting through them) for this, as I believe "I watched you move and talk after I bwoinked you" will not suffice.

Code: Select all

[21:06:40] ADMIN: PM: Firefox13/(/(Lai Yue))->Subrelog/(/(ARTURO )): Hi, why are you looting SSD people?
--- 75 unrelated lines removed ---
[21:07:05] SAY: ARTURO /Subrelog : Want to fund my charity
This was first a-help. You have talked 25 seconds after it and this wasn't a response to my bwoink. If this is not enough:

[21:09:12] SAY: ARTURO /Subrelog : Ok
--- 7 unrelated lines removed ---
[21:09:14]  ADMIN: PM: Firefox13/(/(Lai Yue))->Subrelog/(/(ARTURO )): Hi, if you will keep ignoring my a-helps I'll have to ban you.
This is the second a-help, I have bwoinked you two seconds after you said something.
As I see it, you are either lying in this appeal or have SS13 muted and/or you're tabbing out of it each 2 seconds as well as have your chat size set to extreme as not spotting administrator message is odd either.

3. Being a carrion. You have received Carrion role after both my messages and after I banned (the ban was delayed, actually applied only after round ends) you.

[21:10:39] ADMIN: EVENT Storyteller Warning: Antagonist Spawning unsuccessful for antagonist carrion, /datum/antagonist/carrion 
We only managed to spawn 1 out of a desired 4.
Roleset pool points will be refunded pro-rata for the failures
(it doesn't list names so you only have my word that I triple-checked that you wasn't an antagonist before banning you)
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

This seems a pretty valid ban to me. I'll wait for your response but unless you have any good points this ban is most likely sticking.
Firefox13
Project Leader

Post by Firefox13 »

Denying&closing this appeal because ban has expired.