SPCR - Daget24

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

Gray
EN Sector Head

Re: SPCR - Daget24

Post by Gray »

Buddy. You kidnapped one wordlessly and the other was saving him. They had full right to attack you. Neither of them were the ones who bashed your head in with a spear and a crowbar, these were the ones who killed you.

Not the person defending himself and his rescuer.
SPCR

Post by SPCR »

Gray wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:22 am Buddy. You kidnapped one wordlessly and the other was saving him. They had full right to attack you. Neither of them were the ones who bashed your head in with a spear and a crowbar, these were the ones who killed you.

Not the person defending himself and his rescuer.
They were pinning me down and jonathan shot me from the back, i don't see how that doesn't justify my actions, Jonathan pinned me down by the neck for them to kill me and Artie started stomping me before i got decapitated. They helped them bash my head and contributed directly to my death.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

From your own logs. This is who killed you after you were knocked unconscious.

Ty Kirkson and Daiyu Feng. Neither of which you killed after you were revived. Instead you went for Artie and Fischer. Fischer was the one you kidnapped wrongfully, and had all right to attack you, and Artie was his rescuer.

You cannot expect me to justify your escalation when you're the one who initiated by wordlessly kidnapping someone. The vagabond who wrongfully relayed information to the guild is also at fault and he could've gotten in trouble for killing you had you not gone and killed two people who were just defending themselves(and each other).

There's nothing else to discuss here. Your return the guild was unwarranted and this ban is fair seeing as two notes within the last half year were of similar nature.
SPCR

Post by SPCR »

Gray wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:01 am Image

From your own logs. This is who killed you after you were knocked unconscious.

Ty Kirkson and Daiyu Feng. Neither of which you killed after you were revived. Instead you went for Artie and Fischer. Fischer was the one you kidnapped wrongfully, and had all right to attack you, and Artie was his rescuer.

You cannot expect me to justify your escalation when you're the one who initiated by wordlessly kidnapping someone. The vagabond who wrongfully relayed information to the guild is also at fault and he could've gotten in trouble for killing you had you not gone and killed two people who were just defending themselves(and each other).

There's nothing else to discuss here. Your return the guild was unwarranted and this ban is fair seeing as two notes within the last half year were of similar nature.
I disagree with this ruling, both miners assisted in some degree to my death , with the vagabond intervention being welcomed by them and even supported.
I also don't see how me rp'ing a interaction instead of calling admins , and then getting banned over it justifies their interaction of killing me , which was against the rules under your opinion.
Both sides are at fault to some degree(most majorly the miners and the vagabonds that they hired/paid to help them), but they decided to assist and even complain about my revival on common.

Two wrongs doesn't make a right,(even if i believe they were fully justified to kill me, and if i believe i was justified to kill them back), so i don't see how punishing only 1-side makes this a fair ruling.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Because you were wrong from the beginning. You initiated this whole saga and you're the one who ended up killing the most people at the end of it.
SPCR

Post by SPCR »

Gray wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:13 pm

The person who was breaking in was not the Miner, but the Vagabond that slipped away. The Miner was just caught by you in the wrong place at the wrong time. Here's your first fuck-up. Non-vocally attacking both the miner and the vagabond. That's a no-go. Now- Capturing someone for breaking in to your restricted areas? That's fine. Especially since you used beanbags, I approve.
You said that capturing someone for breaking into a restricted area is justified. Now why is it not ?

I'd also like to remind you that from my POV, it looked like HE was hacking , with the vagabond going down after the door was pulsed.

I also am of the opinion that history older than 3 months shouldn't count, people constantly change , and a note from last-year doesn't say a lot about my current standards of RP
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

Non-vocally attacking both the miner and the vagabond. That's a no-go.
The second problem was not raising this straight to Ironhammer, instead trying to deal with it yourself.
You shot at /them/ first. Yeah they were /shooting/ first, but they were shooting at doors. You shot at them- Granted with a beanbag, you still shot first.
the first fucking thing you do is run back to the guild and start killing. I am talking less than 4 minutes from leaving medbay and the first log of you shooting someone.
The recurring theme here is you shot first and tried to deal with everything yourself. Therefore, your actions were not acceptable per our murder rule. What more do I need to explain?
SPCR

Post by SPCR »

Gray wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:05 am
Non-vocally attacking both the miner and the vagabond. That's a no-go.
The second problem was not raising this straight to Ironhammer, instead trying to deal with it yourself.
You shot at /them/ first. Yeah they were /shooting/ first, but they were shooting at doors. You shot at them- Granted with a beanbag, you still shot first.
the first fucking thing you do is run back to the guild and start killing. I am talking less than 4 minutes from leaving medbay and the first log of you shooting someone.
The recurring theme here is you shot first and tried to deal with everything yourself. Therefore, your actions were not acceptable per our murder rule. What more do I need to explain?
Them trying to shoot through the door counted as trying to shoot me, if a traitor shot me through a door with an AMR wouldn't it count as shooting at me ?
I did create the situation , however they broke it out of proportions by coming in and holding me down for execution , with them also not calling IH.(I also did not have the option to come out of my manager office because someone bolted and shocked the door remotely , which still remains a mystery of who actually did it, which could've avoided the whole escalation if i managed to bring them out of club in time)
I justify the wordless shooting because they were actively hacking, because i had no armor , i only had non-lethals and because they both were wearing armor and one of them had quite the weaponary.
Gray
EN Sector Head

Post by Gray »

I am willing to lift this ban and note the people who killed you unjustifiably. It's new years and I don't want to spend the whole week arguing about this.

Let's start by you realizing that what you did as the initiator of all of this was wrong. This is a Roleplaying server at the end of the day, no matter how trigger happy people are on Eris, I would rather see you try to roleplay. They were not a danger to you and you had all the time to stop, speak, or even call for Ironhammer.

Two. Going back to the guild and immediately murdering people was also the wrong way to go. You should have either spoke to Ironhammer or stepped away and ahelped.

The fight in the club wasn't exactly your fault but your actions lead to it, and I will warn and note the people who lead to your killing. Since you've been banned for a day already, I'll consider that as your punishment enough.

Keep in mind though, you still fucked up and you definitely should have sat the whole week out. I am showing you grace here and really hope you don't repeat this behavior in the future, your punishment will be harsher.
SPCR

Post by SPCR »

Gray wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:29 pm I am willing to lift this ban and note the people who killed you unjustifiably. It's new years and I don't want to spend the whole week arguing about this.

Let's start by you realizing that what you did as the initiator of all of this was wrong. This is a Roleplaying server at the end of the day, no matter how trigger happy people are on Eris, I would rather see you try to roleplay. They were not a danger to you and you had all the time to stop, speak, or even call for Ironhammer.

Two. Going back to the guild and immediately murdering people was also the wrong way to go. You should have either spoke to Ironhammer or stepped away and ahelped.

The fight in the club wasn't exactly your fault but your actions lead to it, and I will warn and note the people who lead to your killing. Since you've been banned for a day already, I'll consider that as your punishment enough.

Keep in mind though, you still fucked up and you definitely should have sat the whole week out. I am showing you grace here and really hope you don't repeat this behavior in the future, your punishment will be harsher.
Seems fair, i do admit to the no-word shooting being quite LRP and attacking back being quite excessive, (but sadly the standard i got used to from playing)