Arabia Standard Time (normally im on whenever

What times are you active?:

Friday,Saturday and Sunday afternoon

How long have you played SS13?:

I have played ss13 for a few years now 6 years im certain is a More accurate,

How long have you played on Eris?:

around 2 to 3 year's believe.

Previous SS13 Admin Experience, if any:

Was an admin on civ13 for a while and a few of my own servers.

Previous Admin experience, if any:

was on Admin on a couple of Arma 3 servers back in 2013.

Why do you want to be an admin?:

Lot more admins on means more stuff gets solved meaning more enjoyable experience in the long run.

daget24
EN Game Moderator

Re: Black flag's application

Post by daget24 »

The largest problem I see with this application is the unholy 4-2 warns you have on your record. Your english is trash but that's actually common for our admin team, surprisingly, so non-issue here. Your IH behavior is questionable, but I don't see any issues with you outside of IH. Otherwise, I generally consider you a friendly, polite, involved, and often helpful community member.

Being mod means you need to represent some behavioral standard in-game, so if you understand that you need to scale back on your mafia boss ruining everyone's round ironahmmer gameplay, then personally, I'll be in favor of you becoming an admin.
Attachments
obraz_2023-04-06_165017226.png
obraz_2023-04-06_165017226.png (8.17 KiB) Viewed 1448 times
Valo

Post by Valo »

You have a lot of experience but also alot of notes and that's a concern for me. As well as your English can be quite bad at times and I'm worried that will cause problems. Mainly gonna agree with daget here on everything except the English
Muraintata

Post by Muraintata »

daget24 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:01 pm The largest problem I see with this application is the unholy 4-2 warns you have on your record. Your english is trash but that's actually common for our admin team, surprisingly, so non-issue here. Your IH behavior is questionable, but I don't see any issues with you outside of IH. Otherwise, I generally consider you a friendly, polite, involved, and often helpful community member.

Being mod means you need to represent some behavioral standard in-game, so if you understand that you need to scale back on your mafia boss ruining everyone's round ironahmmer gameplay, then personally, I'll be in favor of you becoming an admin.
I can be a bit excessive when it comes to the way i approach mu role in ironhammer but id like to believe what i do for most psrt is justified snd reactionary based on circumstances which appear in game and the dirrrct and indirect actions of those i interact with
Muraintata

Post by Muraintata »

Muraintata wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:41 pm
daget24 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:01 pm The largest problem I see with this application is the unholy 4-2 warns you have on your record. Your english is trash but that's actually common for our admin team, surprisingly, so non-issue here. Your IH behavior is questionable, but I don't see any issues with you outside of IH. Otherwise, I generally consider you a friendly, polite, involved, and often helpful community member.

I can be a bit excessive when it comes to the way i approach my role in ironhammer but id like to believe what i do for most psrt is justified snd reactionary based on circumstances which appear in game and the dirrrct and indirect actions of those i interact with
CyberpunkEnjoyer001

Post by CyberpunkEnjoyer001 »

I can't endorse this in good faith based on your in-game conduct. Getting modded means that you not only accept the responsibility of managing your own behavior but also the behavior of others, and I've yet to see you do the former very well. That being said, I've not been active lately, so perhaps you've drastically improved. However, you tend to be very burdensome to deal while you're in IH, in some cases detracting from roleplay. That in mind, I wouldn't feel comfortable having you being *OOCLY* responsible for player conduct.
Doktor710
EN Sector Vice

Post by Doktor710 »

While I don't have much against you as an average player, I don't think you fit as a staff member, at least yet. I'd say you would need to improve your own performance ingame, since your ingame performance directly feeds into your staff performance, since a lot of our judgement comes from "what would I do in this situation?"
Doktor710
EN Sector Vice

Post by Doktor710 »

After discussing other staff members, your application has been, unfortunately, declined. You are unmistakenably a good and passionate person, and we're glad to have you in our community, however, a major reason for the application being declined was your rather poor english. Ability to communicate well and in a clear manner is rather important to a moderator, who's job on the server is to do exactly that.
Mycah

Post by Mycah »

I was looking forward to getting bwoinks I'd need a team of codebreakers to decrypt. My dreams are ruined.