Player complaint: Luihuable

Concerns and complaints about other players go here.

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

Merdek1234

Player complaint: Luihuable

Post by Merdek1234 »

Ok so my English isn't great but I will do my best to keep it readable also I'm not aware of his Ckey, Luihuable is his discord handle

During the round I managed to kill a carrion during the trail of captain, after i announced that I killed carrion, Hermman Staats, luihuable character said "dibs on the carrion" and told me to bring his body to moemed, I refused hermman responded with an insult, few minutes later after I melted carrion
hermman came to church and used max cap grenade on NT church causing the destruction of basically entire church. Eye, bioreactor, biorgenerator, backpack with all the disks and front church were all but gone plus me and one churchie were heavily injured and one was gibbed, thankfully cloner was not fucked.
When I was being cloned SPCR told me in dchat that it was hermman who bombed NT, and yes I used meta know knowledge to kill him i ahelped before it and even pinged admins on discord but at this time none of EN staff could do anything.
So after I killed him he firstly said in LOOC that it wasn't him but someone else, but then on discord he replied to one of my messages and he admitted it was indeed him and bullshiting me and playing with my words (like that it was not mass bombing but one, so it was ok to use max cap) and when I accused him of bombing the church for very dumb reason he said that he had other "reason" (he never stated it to me) after that i had enough of throwing shit at each other and got told by valo to write this report

As final words to add regarding meta knowledge, yes I did it but not before ahelping the issue and pining the admins on discord, but please think about it, you spend 3 hours as head of NT trying to run a church as best as you can with rather incompetent and inexperienced staff, only to be bombed by some random power gamer that did not even interact with NT in the first place during the entire round because I refused him carrion body for his future power gaming. He could do ANYTHING ELSE to attack the church, kill churchmen, break in and steal some stuff, hire vagabonds to harass NT, but he instead chose the worst method possible which ruined my round and my will to play.
Jakub29

Re: Player complaint: Luihuable

Post by Jakub29 »

I can second that. Herman Staats i.e Luihuable is probably the least powergamey out of the whole moesci bunch. However he still isn't exactly a player that brings around anything more than mechanical skill. I see him around all the time but i swear to G i don't recall a single time actually hearing him talk(type)