Firefox

Where were you banned:

Discord

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

Disliked koghs tastes in artpost

Your version of events:

First of all, i don't have any grudges against koghs, nor does he has grudges against me. In fact, he was the one against this mute in the first place. I am not "his personal bully" as firefox claims, nor i had "shitted on literally every his post". We do have contradicting art tastes, and i have full right to express my dislike towards things he posts (especially when he admitted that he posts them out of spite), just like he or anybody else has full right to dislike things that others post.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I'm not using artpost to specifically shit on koghs or anyone else for that matters. I'm using it to post art and react to art others post. Expressing my opinion is not "being an asshole". But if you want me to cool it with the artist remarks online, very well.

Firefox13
Project Leader

Re: Artpost mute Elvis - Firefox

Post by Firefox13 »

Here's my opinion why you shouldn't be allowed to discuss in artpost:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
And of course the last straw:
You have shit like this on almost every page of discord message search - non-constructive feedback, insults to people, "kys", etc. Even if some of this stuff is from 2021 this all is worthy of a discord ban in my opinion.
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

So, i shouldn't be in artpost because i want to express my opinion? "non-constructive feedback" well sorry for not providing several page long essay how can they improve not theirs art they posted. "insults to people" - people insult each others and make jokes about nuking (country name) DAILY, just scroll sin-bin for a minute. It doesn't means we actually mean it. Would you ban koghs because he called me "dumbass"? "kys" - where? You mean that russian guy? Yeah, quite rude of me, agreed, i try to not interact with him whatsoever. Also, how nice of you to ONLY pick messages where i disagree with virtually anyone, and only one insult of someone by saying "stupid".
Basically, you build all your arguments around the fact i'm "constantly shitting" in artpost, but your screenshots prove otherwise, as all of them separated by months and even years. One of them doesn't even add anything to your argument (3rd one), as it was directed at ACTUAL NSFW that got deleted. You can pick any person active on discord and scan through their entire message history for things like that, which are still not bannable offense, as they were not directed toward groups of people, neither they were targeting someone specific as rules claim.
Firefox13
Project Leader

Post by Firefox13 »

"non-constructive feedback" well sorry for not providing several page long essay how can they improve not theirs art they posted
Essays are not needed but basic human decency when giving feedback is recommended
It doesn't means we actually mean it
"It's just a prank bro" won't always work. You seemed pretty geniune in artpost.
how nice of you to ONLY pick messages where i disagree with virtually anyone
You disagree almost with everything sent in artpost. Even if we remove messages 2020 and 2021 the amount of "this art is shit because it is furry" is seriously concerning.
You can pick any person active on discord and scan through their entire message history for things like that, which are still not bannable offense, as they were not directed toward groups of people, neither they were targeting someone specific as rules claim.
Well, we're talking about you right now. You're free to make player complaints
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

"Essays are not needed but basic human decency when giving feedback is recommended" - quite subjective, i was not insulting people personally, didn't made threats to them etc.
""It's just a prank bro" won't always work. You seemed pretty geniune in artpost" - what makes you think so? The only thing i'm genuine about is that i don't like certain things, i'm expressing my opinion not to spite someone out
"You disagree almost with everything sent in artpost. Even if we remove messages 2020 and 2021 the amount of "this art is shit because it is furry" is seriously concerning." - whats wrong with this statement? I'm giving my opinion here. You're free to disagree with it or prove me wrong instead of acting on emotions and muting me instantly. Also you have concerning issues with words "almost everything", because you're objectively lying here. It seems you prefer to ignore all of my others messages i ever had because i said i don't like someone's art for few times, not mentioning that you again make it sound like my only purpose is to sit in artpost and shit on every art posted, which is, again, simply not true.
Firefox13
Project Leader

Post by Firefox13 »

Sure calling someone's art "most disgusting shit humanity ever created" and "I almost vomited" is constructive and reasonable feedback that is appreciated and totally won't drive away people from posting stuff they like on artpost.
(this was extreme sarcasm and you got muted from artpost for this. You can give your opinion as long as you behave and screenshots from above prove that you can't if it comes to art)
Firefox13
Project Leader

Post by Firefox13 »

Блядский цирк. Ньет.