OmegaZip2

Discord Tag:

idkmyname#3636

Which characters do you play as, if any:

Curtis Cox

What is your timezone?:

GMT+2 Rome

What times are you active?:

Varies alot but usually around the late afternoon/evening. my day is usually decently hectic and constantly changing

How long have you played SS13?:

October 2020

How long have you played on Eris?:

Since 2021

Previous SS13 Admin Experience, if any:

I fortunately have a soul.

Previous Admin experience, if any:

Never have i touched the mop

Why do you want to be an admin?:

Currently being held at gunpoint by Dok, i seriously want to improve the immersion because the recent massive influx of tg players has made the game completely unplayable since 99% of the server is almost always composed of 12 year olds looking for their sick antag fraggie or their powergame setup since thats what TurdGame taught them to always do and theres usually no admins to see this retardation brewing and stewing so im applying to mop the server so i can go one second without geniuenly wanting to crush my head under a hydraulic press

Extra notes:

Im pulverizing half of the game. Legends spoke of my coming, for I am not the son of the Lord but the Antichrist: im turning people into roaches as soon as they fail their eris mensa test and you know it. Next time i see a fetus clapping on their keyboard send meta into chat and kill antags roundstart thanks to meta knowledge+powergame before complaining about the state of the game is getting a jar of shit mailed to their house and a bitcoin assassin hired to stab them with an epi pen. Wrote this at midnight, I have a lack of seriousness. By accepting me you refuse Salvation and void your soul warranty

CyberpunkEnjoyer001

Re: OmegaZip2's application-EN

Post by CyberpunkEnjoyer001 »

Absolutely not. -1. Terrible experiences with this player, and this application is very presumptuous.
OmegaZip2

Post by OmegaZip2 »

CyberpunkEnjoyer001 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:46 pm Absolutely not. -1. Terrible experiences with this player, and this application is very presumptuous.
I sadly have never interacted with you nor have i ever even seen you in game. All i ever did that involved you was put an admin complaint for an unfair ban which you agreed with me on. Although i do agree now with some newfound sleep that the application couldve been written much better
CloudKid

Post by CloudKid »

Cox is actually a meme and will always stay a meme in my eyes both as a character and as a player, the reason this guy wants to become an admin is to punich powergamers?
Last time I checked the devs are what puts powergamers in check, it's not a job for an admin to do.
It's a -1 from me tbh.
OmegaZip2

Post by OmegaZip2 »

CloudKid wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:56 am Cox is actually a meme and will always stay a meme in my eyes both as a character and as a player, the reason this guy wants to become an admin is to punich powergamers?
Last time I checked the devs are what puts powergamers in check, it's not a job for an admin to do.
It's a -1 from me tbh.
Not powergamers but those ruining the immersion. If you wanna make your super annihilator hypersaw i cant stop you. But if youre being a dipshit and ruining the entire environment its a problem. Im not stupid.
CyberpunkEnjoyer001

OmegaZip2 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:46 am
CyberpunkEnjoyer001 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:46 pm Absolutely not. -1. Terrible experiences with this player, and this application is very presumptuous.
I sadly have never interacted with you nor have i ever even seen you in game. All i ever did that involved you was put an admin complaint for an unfair ban which you agreed with me on. Although i do agree now with some newfound sleep that the application couldve been written much better
You have, in an administrative capacity.
I really don't remember any admin complaint.
You have a bad track record and I really haven't seen any improvement.
OmegaZip2

Post by OmegaZip2 »

CyberpunkEnjoyer001 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:10 pm
What bad track? The only time i've had a talking to by admins was from you and we both cleared the thing out. You havent seen any improvement because we both quite literally have never seen eachother, nor have i played on rounds were admins were actively watching. Refer to my PM because im not looking to stir up drama in a space game thread
Valo

Post by Valo »

This application reasoning is showing off all of my red flags for power tripping. saying you want to ban half the server is not a good look. Your a decent player but I don't think you would fit with eris admin philosophy
OmegaZip2

Post by OmegaZip2 »

Valo wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:19 pm This application reasoning is showing off all of my red flags for power tripping. saying you want to ban half the server is not a good look. Your a decent player but I don't think you would fit with eris admin philosophy
Its not literal, theres plenty of good players im sure. I just have an issue with being serious especially when its a game built on a shitty old ass engine. But if the eris admin philosophy is to take it extremely seriously then i tip my hat and shall instead resort to annoyingly big ahelps about people being stupid
CyberpunkEnjoyer001

OmegaZip2 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:08 pm
CyberpunkEnjoyer001 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:10 pm

What bad track? The only time i've had a talking to by admins was from you and we both cleared the thing out. You havent seen any improvement because we both quite literally have never seen eachother, nor have i played on rounds were admins were actively watching. Refer to my PM because im not looking to stir up drama in a space game thread
There isn't any drama here. You have, in fact, been rightfully warned several times in the past- and I have, in fact, observed you ingame. You denying reality isn't going to change anything, nor is you trying to frame this as some sort of petty drama. I have offered my opinion on your application, and I am not changing it in the near future.