OmegaZip2's application-EN

You're in for a tough ride.
OmegaZip2

Re: OmegaZip2's application-EN

Post by OmegaZip2 »

CyberpunkEnjoyer001 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:35 pm
OmegaZip2 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:08 pm
CyberpunkEnjoyer001 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:10 pm

You have, in an administrative capacity.
I really don't remember any admin complaint.
You have a bad track record and I really haven't seen any improvement.
What bad track? The only time i've had a talking to by admins was from you and we both cleared the thing out. You havent seen any improvement because we both quite literally have never seen eachother, nor have i played on rounds were admins were actively watching. Refer to my PM because im not looking to stir up drama in a space game thread
There isn't any drama here. You have, in fact, been rightfully warned several times in the past- and I have, in fact, observed you ingame. You denying reality isn't going to change anything, nor is you trying to frame this as some sort of petty drama. I have offered my opinion on your application, and I am not changing it in the near future.
I dont think in my entire time playing eris i have received more than one admin pm that wasnt from you. And by "observing" me you should realize i havent even played when you were online very probably and my gameplay style has been extremely quiet and locked to myself. I say i dont wanna bring drama because this discussion is geniuenly stupid and to me it just sounds like youre making shit up.

P.s i suggest locking this thread as i have already said it seems the eris admin philosophy is different from what i thought it was and its turning into a stupid back and forth
Doktor710
EN Sector Vice

Re: OmegaZip2's application-EN

Post by Doktor710 »

A lot of staff are against your application, so, unfortunately, declined.