Shmesser

Banning admin:

Jeff139

Where were you banned:

EN server

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

Flooded parts of the ship in a mix of plasma and nitrous oxide, left the server after doing so, I was unable to question them at all as a result. Due to the fact that they used explosives to do so and the only fingerprints were them, myself, and the Al, it's fairly clear who it was. Permanent jobban from Technomancy and perma ban from the CEV Eris have been applied, feel free to appeal on the forums

Your version of events:

At the start of the round i set up the Thrusters, after about an a hour got shot by antag and head to MoeMed where i was forgotten in Cryo and exiting from the game after 5 minutes.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

When plasma flood happend i was offline and unable to do anything.
I didn't have any explosives to perfom plasmaflood
TE Fingerprints on Thrusters Fuel valves isn't that uncommon.

Jeff139

Re: Shmesser - Jeff139

Post by Jeff139 »

Note on this, it wasn't flooded from thrusters, it was flooded from atmos.
His, mine, and the AI's were the only fingerprints in the area, the AI had no way of destroying walls. There was an escape route via broken windows through a welded door which also bore his, and only his, fingerprints.
Shmesser

Post by Shmesser »

Jeff139 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:28 pm Note on this, it wasn't flooded from thrusters, it was flooded from atmos.
His, mine, and the AI's were the only fingerprints in the area, the AI had no way of destroying walls. There was an escape route via broken windows through a welded door which also bore his, and only his, fingerprints.
It wasn't an "escape route", window was broken by blob, after defeating blob i just welded broken door to prevent a depressurization of atmos if shield will die
Jeff139

Post by Jeff139 »

So sorry to leave you in purgatory this long, the unban has now gone through, welcome back to the CEV Eris. In all honesty, you weren't meant to be left in purgatory this long, but no-one's been available to remove the ban.