@Fac

Banning admin:

Tech probably

Where were you banned:

Discord

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

You were banned in CEV Eris. | Constant /pol/ themes. If you think that it is "within the rules" - no, it's not. Please think of what you're saying and where.

Your version of events:

I replied to Kingcat's post about army reserve activation. I made a guess. Daget posts an Omegalul in reply.

Ask anyone in the discord who browses sinbin and they'll probably understand that when I said "What take is Daget going to give" Was anticipating him saying something designed to inflame.
As he usually does. Constantly. All the fucking time.
I'm serious. Ask the regulars. hold a poll

Anyway it resulted in a short discussion where I asked him some questions, since I was confused about *why* he posted that. He calls Techlock after calling me a bunch of names. And I get banned

Why you think you should be unbanned:

Because this is absolute dogshit behavior from someone who's supposed to be staff, and a user gets punished for it.
Daget when you confront him regularly pulls out slurs, personal attacks. And when all hope is lost, calls the Jannies on you.
I'm willing to eat a ban for talking about it. But if you genuinely defend Daget's behavior as anything less than moronic, I'd be surprised.

I was engaging in a nice conversation. Daget started a fucking argument.

Extra notes:

If it's the person who talks about Ukraine the one that gets banned, King cat made an allusion to it.

This ban was made in bad faith. Because Daget acts in bad faith. Constantly. Because he's unable to control his own emotions.

Jeff139

Re: Fac - Tech or Daget.

Post by Jeff139 »

I'd like to note, Techlock outright stated that Daget would get banned were he to have gotten political as well. You seem to have written this whole ban appeal simply to complain about Daget, and while, sure, Daget was a bit hostile, that's often the nature of sin bin. You chose to make it political, and our biggest sin bin rule is no politics.
Notaspider

Post by Notaspider »

The start of the discussion was political. It was talking about a policy Biden himself did. Activating the army reserves. If you ban on the basis of who started it? Kingcat would eat the ban. If you ban on the basis of who started hostilities? It would be Daget.
Techlock
Community Admin

Post by Techlock »

Thank you, Kingcat will now get a ban as well, for inciting the whole thing. You won't get unbanned. Have a nice day.