Techlock

Where were you banned:

Discord

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

"inciting !!POLITICS!! in the sin-bin. Say hello and thanks to Nemo."

Your version of events:

I said "oh hey, the US activated the IRR(inactive ready reserves), neat", after I said this Daget and Nemo started arguing about something unrelated to my comment about the IRR. I did not engage in this argument or mention it.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I do not believe that I incited this incident. I also believe that a sudden perma ban after 3-4 years of nothing except a single mute and single warn, is unfair. Along with the fact that talking about politics is not against the community rules unless it relates to the {current situation in Europe}

Notaspider

Re: * Kingcat - Techlock

Post by Notaspider »

Yeah. I wasn't saying this to get you fucking banned. Tech just decided to be a shithead Genie about the situation. I was saying I was replying to you.

The whole "might as well ban Kingcat too" wasn't an instruction. It was hyperbole, to explain how stupid I found the situation.
Techlock
Community Admin

Re: * Kingcat - Techlock

Post by Techlock »

I will lift the ban. The rules will be updated accordingly, there was some incosistency between Russian and English versions, that led to some confusion. For the future - any and all political discussions are banned.