Garrulous

Banning admin:

jeff139

Where were you banned:

EN Server

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

Plasmaflooded because they could. Fingerprints show it was definitely them, they verified in adminPMs that it was, in fact, them and that their only reason was that they could.

Your version of events:

Accounts accurate. Acting as vagabond bodyguard to Captain, followed to atmospherics. Decided to try to plasmaflood while they were there and not get caught in the process for thrill.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

Been here for a good 3 years and i'm pretty sure this is my first ban, correct me if I'm wrong. A good month has gone by since this, and it's a good period as any for a bit of retrospection on my actions. If you want me gone, feel free to say, and I'll make as graceful exit as I can.

Extra notes:

In afterthought, it probably would have been funnier to add a minuscule amount of plasma to the distribution loop. Enough to cause any cigarettes to catch the user on fire, but not enough to cause any lasting damage.

Jeff139

Re: Garrulous - jeff139

Post by Jeff139 »

Yo, hey, so. I'll be 100% honest here, I don't remember why I even perma'd to begin with. And yes, this is your first ban, yes, the cigarette trap would have been much funnier but it also would have set off air alarms unless you mass modified them to ignore a tiny bit of plasma.

I can't say for sure since I presently lack a PC and thus cannot do anything BYOND related, but were this entirely in my hands rn, I would rescind the ban. Should go through soon, dw.
Jeff139

Re: Garrulous - jeff139

Post by Jeff139 »

Unban applied, welcome back to the CEV Eris.