Komunre ban appeal #2

Make sure to follow the ban appeal instructions in the stickied thread.

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

komunre

Komunre ban appeal #2

Post by komunre »

BYOND username/Discord Name and Tag:

komunre

Banning admin:

I don't remember

Where were you banned:

Discord

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

Have told one of dev team members to ""commit death"", he left.

Your version of events:

Entire conversation has started in #gaming chat with what seemed to me as a completely non-serious (and off-topic) argument of "your life is not hard enough" towards me from him, but after some time of arguing, unfortunately, he took the punchline of "maybe try killing yourself if life is so hard" very seriously. He left the server immediately, blocked all server members, and left me no chance to apologize, or even do anything about this situation at all.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I don't really see why should I continue to be permabanned, when there is literally nothing that I can do about it.

Extra notes:

I want to contribute on non-bounty issues, which is rather problematic without having info from discord.

Techlock
Community Admin

Re: Komunre ban appeal #2

Post by Techlock »

So. Here's the deal, which is often given to permabanned users. If you get someone to vouch for you, either someone you know on Eris or verifiable admin from another reputable(ish) server, we are willing to lift the ban. If you can not - well, tough luck.
KIROV

Re: Komunre ban appeal #2

Post by KIROV »

Techlock wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:35 pm If you get someone to vouch for you, either someone you know on Eris or...
Yo, I vouch.