Firefox

Where were you banned:

ENserver, RUserver

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Reason for ban:

"Griefer"

Your version of events:

I did some jokes about germany in the 1940 talking about taking over the ship and becoming an ai overlord after some talking NT decided to start destroying cams and i started to remove air from their department trying to suffocate them then Firefox came and after some time told me he knows what happened then he proceeded with banning me

Why you think you should be unbanned:

Well we all do dumb thing sometimes and i propably did a real dumb thing that day but im realy sorry and i willtry to not do that again.

Extra notes:

Could we maybe go down to a permanent role ban on ai?

Jeff139

Re: Ban appeal Merkel

Post by Jeff139 »

I mean, I would personally silicon ban for this, not permaban outright, but dude, you definitely deserved this. Poljokes, overstepping as AI, venting out air, none of those are cool here, man.
Firefox13
Project Leader

Re: Ban appeal Merkel

Post by Firefox13 »

"and after some time told me he knows what happened" - I permabanned you (in spite of a moment) because you had no connections (atleast recent, the last one was a couple months ago) earlier, so I thought you were here just to ruin peoples mood.
The original ban reason reads as:
Joined as an AI, started griefing, throwing "antisemitic regards" (buh), causing people misery under guise of "taking ship over". AI had only single ion law change (03:13 - EVENT has given Defenitiveley Not A Virus the ion law: You are the narrator for Mayka Melnikov's life.) prior this moment.
The permaban is lifted and replaced with permanent silicon (AI, robot, pAI) jobban.