EN|RU Server

Type of Ban:
Permanent

Reason for ban:
Co-op. This ban was applied on 2022-05-13

Your version of events:
It was an old ban, I don't remember what happened in the round

Why you think you should be unbanned:
It's been almost 2 years. I've reconsidered my attitude to acting out the role, and I want to keep playing on this server.
Alani
Wiki Head

Re: Ban EN/RU segment

Post by Alani »

Below is your ban reference material. We did not tolerate "metagaming" through use of third party application of communication.You were of two people banned from this action and involved in killing multiple crew members in coordinated attacks without communicating within the game at all. This was also added on after being involved with person already known for killing a bunch of players for no real reason behind it (i.e. Not being an antagonist and without motive to kill anyone they see just because).

If you understand and accept why you were banned previously I have no concerns with seeing you becoming unbanned as your previous engagement with that person was robbing someone with them prior to the banning of using third party communication. Especially considering it has been very long time.
FreshMeat

Post by FreshMeat »

I understand why I was banned and I am ready to take the RP component of the server seriously
Alani
Wiki Head

Post by Alani »

The unbanning will not be instant, as now it will be left to one of the other head staff for the actual unbanning.

I do not moderate the Server itself anymore, just the discord. Please let me know if you were also banned from the discord.
FreshMeat

Post by FreshMeat »

Okay, thanks
Doktor710
EN Sector Vice

Post by Doktor710 »

Unbanned.