Overlord_000 Jobban Appeal

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

Deliriumine

Overlord_000 Jobban Appeal

Post by Deliriumine »

BYOND username/Discord Name and Tag:

Overlord_000

Banning admin:

I do not remember, this was from three years ago.

Where were you banned:

EN Server

Type of Ban:

Permanent job ban

Reason for ban:

From what Valo told me, I murderboned three rounds in a row as captain over something petty, such as comments from the IH Lieutenant.

Your version of events:

As this ban was from three years ago, I do not at all remember what I did, but I am quite sure it was petty, and most likely nothing worth murderboning over.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

Seeing as this ban was from three years ago, and I've re-read the rules, I can confidently say I'm not going to be going around murderboning for multiple rounds in a row and getting triggered over the slightest comment, I can promise you that.

Extra notes:

Chicken thighs are healthier than the breasts, debone and boil them, they taste great.

Valo

Re: Overlord_000 Jobban Appeal

Post by Valo »

this is the ban note pulled directly from the game

04-Jun-2021 | Banned - As captain went on to cause as much havoc as possible, over a simple "fuck off" from LT. Turned entire ship against IH, caused divide and so on. Round before that wasn't better, as he ordered IH around , and caused bunch of havoc in medbay as well as got club menager killed over them protecting their property from self serving FO. Wasn't witness to the previous round but general opinion of players is that he also caused a lot of shitfest, so this makes 3 rounds in the row of poorly done job. 2 weeks ban, paired with permajob ban from leadership. While you have your break please actually read agreement on the wiki since you clearly haven't educated yourself on what it contains ~Daget24
Valo

Post by Valo »

its been several years and you seem like a decent enough player from what i've observed. i think it would be reasonable to give a second chance.
Doktor710
EN Sector Vice

Post by Doktor710 »

Accepted.