"bruhmomentum" aka Montague Williams. Sweatiest power gamer alive

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

Jack

"bruhmomentum" aka Montague Williams. Sweatiest power gamer alive

Post by Jack »

For the start of this feedback post i am going to perform the art of seeing into the future. Montague spawns as a vagabond (almost always a antag) and begins his daily routine, Triple dose hyperzine, Find the best gear possible in maint (he's memorised nearly all of maint exclusively for this purpose) while setting up shop in the most obscure corner possible, attain captains spare, teleporter, hardsuit, Proceed to kill all his targets and anyone remotely in the same direction/room (preferably IH, he LOVES killing IH) and generally cause irreparable damage to eris while he's at it until finally EVAC is called and the cycle repeats. This has quite literally been his routine since he discovered hyperzine (Last weekend test and the one before that) every day, every round. To elaborate i will tell you about his most recent escapades, albeit there's not much new to say since he does the same routine every round. I joined in a lowpop round and near 10-20 mins in i see montag zipping by on hyper (same as the last 5 rounds), later he attacks the LT and hides in a locker where he's killed, i open his inventory to find a almost complete item list of the strongest items in the game (keep in mind this is bordering a hour in) such as guns, almost all the weapons/ammo disks ect ect ect not even jeff himself has ever pack ratted this hard on maint loot. Later the same day he's antag again, on hyper again, and this time i'm on his side, i witness him perform his entire routine for the unth time using hyperzine to negate slowdown from his armour in combonation with various other items to make him practically unkillable before he goes off to kill all of IH and everything else second around 01:20:00 into a round. Finally his latest escapade that cemented him in my mind as a sort of Skeleton Jr. (this is now the third weekend he's repeating this exact same routine) This time around he's really refined his routine to almost muscle reflex and made a standard loadout of items that are laughably OP together, he has his IH hardsuit, taser, triple hyper dose, teleporter, ling powers and finally the captains spare which he uses together to perform his usual murderbone of the round
(Montags final dish, minced pod.)
(Montags final dish, minced pod.)
Screenshot_1.png (241 KiB) Viewed 3881 times
, He uses the taser to insta slow people making it impossible to harm him as he's 5x faster and in a hardsuit with ling powers and he proceeds to move off screen and taser (taser with atomcell of course) them till paincrit and then suck them (in case he takes damage he just teleports away), rinse and repeat, until around half the ship was dead at around 01:30:00. With all of IH dead, new crew to kill sparse and most of the ship destroyed (especially medbay which he destroyed first) he grows bored until a IH medspec spawns which he immediately seeks out (thankfully i reported him to a admin for his behaviour at this time which changed the outcome of what follows) and finds only to try and kill them but doesnt because he got bwoinked mid gunfight. I find this player quite unpleasant as they barely talk/RP (aside from essential communication to further his murderboning), follow their routine to the letter every round they partake in making him completely predictable and making rounds utterly dull as he often ends them around 01:30:00 for no reason other than to satisfy his murderboning routine. I think i can safely say Eris does not want or need another player that displays skeleton level behaviour of murderboning and complete disregard of other players fun. To hammer my point home please review the picture, even after a admin told him to tone it down he proceeds to go out of his way to kill the medspec and anyone else unfortunate enough to be in the pod with him. In my personal opinion this player is by far the sweatiest powergaming murderboner i have ever seen, even worse than skeleton in some ways, and should be banned as he has had a few warnings in regards to his behaviour and lots of time to improve upon it but remains dead set on his routine completely ignoring staff and players.
Jack

Re: "bruhmomentum" aka Montague Williams. Sweatiest power gamer alive

Post by Jack »

As added evidence, he proceeded to follow my prediction to the letter the round after this post was made. Both alani and affen can confirm.
Affeneimer

Post by Affeneimer »

He left out the exact two things we talked about in PMs prior to that round, Hyperzine and Hardsuits, so yeah, definitely a powergamer par excellence. Talking to him got me the impression that there's will to improve, so i'm not quite ready to make a plea yet.
Bruh

Post by Bruh »

I have noticed a lot of fake news in your post, all style no substance.
Jack wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:04 pm Triple dose hyperzine, Find the best gear possible in maint (he's memorised nearly all of maint exclusively for this purpose) while setting up shop in the most obscure corner possible, attain captains spare, teleporter, hardsuit,
Never tripple dipped it nor tried to do that, double dipped speed outside of hardsuit is insane and i toned it down before i was being contacted by admins about it (today was the first time they contacted me about this). Maint gear is mostly rng and there is not much to do in maint anyway. Cap spare and tele were rarely raided by me, even though its laughably easy to get cap spare by dropping into his room from maint above.

As for "obscure bases", i guess you mean the round where i made a base near perma? The entrance to which was few tiles away from a hole in a wall thats easy to spot? Which also was spotted by, Nozeman i think, who found our base, so i am not sure whats the deal with this one?

If admins want to bother they can pull up logs of all my antag rounds and check how often i actually raided that stuff.
Jack wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:04 pmProceed to kill all his targets and anyone remotely in the same direction/room (preferably IH, he LOVES killing IH)
Wrong, murder contracts and objectives i usually leave to the end of the shift and the second part of this sentence is just a lie, unless you mean self defense, where someone else also attacks me and i cant escape properly.

Also, nice screenshot you got there, i wonder why you havent taken the aftermath of it where people who havent tried to kill me, were alive, i guess it wouldnt fit your narrative. Regardless, on it i fought back from IH medic who kept coming for me and the other guy who joined him, i didnt kill other people on the pod.
Jack wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:04 pm With all of IH dead, new crew to kill sparse and most of the ship destroyed (especially medbay which he destroyed first) he grows bored until a IH medspec spawns which he immediately seeks out (thankfully i reported him to a admin for his behaviour at this time which changed the outcome of what follows) and finds only to try and kill them but doesnt because he got bwoinked mid gunfight.
I didnt seek him out, we met in a hallway where he attacked me after he found out i was a ling, so you lied about me trying to kill him in the first place, iirc i had him down with a taser but let him live, i had to kill him and other guy who joined when they trapped me at pod. Medbay bomb was the grenade i looted from my target (whom i spared), which i tested there when med lobby was empty, not expecting it would be that powerful.
Jack wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:04 pm He uses the taser to insta slow people making it impossible to harm him as he's 5x faster and in a hardsuit with ling powers and he proceeds to move off screen and taser (taser with atomcell of course) them till paincrit and then suck them (in case he takes damage he just teleports away), rinse and repeat, until around half the ship was dead at around 01:30:00.
I am pretty sure i didnt run around tasering and killing random people, even the inspector when we had a fight in IH, i stunned him, winning the fight and let him live, though had to kill him later.
Jack wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:04 pm I think i can safely say Eris does not want or need another player that displays skeleton level behaviour of murderboning and complete disregard of other players fun.
Thing is, i avoided murderboning considering how easy it could be done here, most of my murders are just from defending myself from others, due to my antag activity.
Jack wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:04 pm To hammer my point home please review the picture, even after a admin told him to tone it down he proceeds to go out of his way to kill the medspec and anyone else unfortunate enough to be in the pod with him. In my personal opinion this player is by far the sweatiest powergaming murderboner i have ever seen, even worse than skeleton in some ways, and should be banned as he has had a few warnings in regards to his behaviour and lots of time to improve upon it but remains dead set on his routine completely ignoring staff and players.
I see another lie. I didnt go out of my way to kill medspec, i was at shuttle, along with other crewmembers, he came in and tried to kill me again, i got bear trapped mid fight and had to kill him and the other guy who joined his side, others lived.
I wasnt contacted or got any warnings on this matter prior to your ahelp about medspec, thus i couldnt ignore staff in the first place, nor i did that after the fact.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Montag i was ghosting you and admins were as well, all these "claims" are facts as well which can be backed up by admins
Jack

Post by Jack »

In addition to all this he has shown no improvement at all as in his latest escapades he's switched to using a energy shield, taser that can one shot most things and katana (katana of course abusing the still broken mods system so it deals close to or over 70 damage). Of course he rolled ling so he used all this to yet again perform a eris wipe
Bruh

Post by Bruh »

Jack wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:31 pm In addition to all this he has shown no improvement at all as in his latest escapades he's switched to using a energy shield, taser that can one shot most things and katana (katana of course abusing the still broken mods system so it deals close to or over 70 damage). Of course he rolled ling so he used all this to yet again perform a eris wipe
Energy shield i found on preachers body, not from some static spawn you make it out to be (i already resort to using rng maint loot or those from bodies, which seemed fair to me, if needed i will limit myself further), katana iirc had only two mods: a single spike and an expansion port, so that would be less than 40 damage. All the loot i found was random spawned or looted from people. Weapon that "downed you in one shot" wasnt a taser, it was a bull shotgun loaded with taser rounds, if you cant even read that right, well....

As for the "wipe", you have issued a kill order on me merely because AI saw me over three dead people who died due to pressure in that area. I then went into my maint "base", where i was discovered by engineer and from there on i was defending myself from people who came in to fight me. Then evacced on pods without bothering crew which hasnt tried to kill me.
Last edited by Bruh on Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruh

Post by Bruh »

Jack wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:29 pm Montag i was ghosting you and admins were as well, all these "claims" are facts as well which can be backed up by admins
Again, most of my kills that round were from defending myself as i usually give most the right to strike first, i didnt attack random people (except for stay bullets), i didnt "seek out" the freshly spawned ih medic, we met in a hallway and iirc he attacked me first once he heard i was a ling and people in the pod werent killed by me, they were harmed (they lived) by bullets that went thru medspec and his friend, but i didnt (and generally dont) kill those neutral to me.
Wasnt warned prior to that round either and after i was, i kept toning "my playstyle" down.
I gave you my perspective in that post, there is no point for me to lie there as it can easily be checked via logs for example.
Jack

Post by Jack »

I am once again opening this case as i have seen that montagnue has learned absolutely nothing and has just moved to powergaming chems now to render him nearly invincible as he proceeds to wipe half the ship, Eff1st can be inquired as to how this went down as he saw most of it.
Jack

Post by Jack »

As a idea of his latest routine its much the same as last time. spawn, get antag, get powergame essentials (chems mixed up such as hyper, painkillers, bicard, ect taser, rounds to kill most the ship and so on) and proceed so shoot up the entire ship. in addition before someone says "oh but he let some people go" thats true but not, montagnue basically picks random people to "spare" now and proceeds to massacre everyone else, proven by this rounds guild massacre brought to you by montagnue.