John Bell the vababonding guild tech

Moderators: Game admins, Game moderators

Zeek

John Bell the vababonding guild tech

Post by Zeek »

John Bell only plays guild tech.
Every single round he immeietly steals every thing of value then fucks off to play vagabond all round and ignore every order. When you try to tell him otherwise he tells you to fuck off.
He only returns to cargo to steal more shit occasionally then go back to being a vagabond.

He ignores all orders that relate to doing his job.
I've recommended a few times he either just play vagabond or miner and he tells me to fuck off ic.

Ive been told then fire him and take his id.
Im going to have to do this every single round then and thats fucking stupid.
Same with bounties.
Lumbermancer

Re: John Bell the vababonding guild tech

Post by Lumbermancer »

I think the opposite.

Yeah techs will fuck off into maint or to junk beacon at round start, but what else they are to do. And I found that Bell brings back loot like floppies for trade, doesn't hoard shit either.

Bell will also back Guild staff in conflict hard every time, and while pretty gung-ho, can be reigned with clear orders reliably.

I'm on the record saying John Bell is one of the best techs a Merchant can get. Never had issues with the lad.
Alani
Wiki Head

Post by Alani »

Lumbermancer wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:24 pm I think the opposite.

Yeah techs will fuck off into maint or to junk beacon at round start, but what else they are to do. And I found that Bell brings back loot like floppies for trade, doesn't hoard shit either.

Bell will also back Guild staff in conflict hard every time, and while pretty gung-ho, can be reigned with clear orders reliably.

I'm on the record saying John Bell is one of the best techs a Merchant can get. Never had issues with the lad.
The original poster is complaining in regards that for three rounds they were Guild Merchant John Bell completely ignored his basic job duties and refused to cooperate. Whether or not they does it all the time or no up to debating. He is most likely looking to see who also feel same way about the player and if enough people bitch maybe something happen.

Currently if such thing happen you need to handle it in game by firing them and taking their ID. If FO is around you can demand FO change access to vagabond and if they refuse to be fired make bounty for their head or ID.

We won't do anything unless the person does it consistently and it ruins everyone else's game. So unless John Bell continues to ignore their job duties nothing will happen to him. If this is one chance time then shitbag better stop and actually play or i will send him to Wuhan.
Zeek

Post by Zeek »

So im supposed to fire him every single round?
Just play miner or vagabond if those are the jobs you want to fill, otherwise do you job.